Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cloverfield Analysis #1


I was examining the new Cloverfield trailer and saw one image that caught my eye. Some speculate that this is the "little monsters" attacking the woman behind the screen. I don't think so. It's a military hospital, and the "monsters" are people in bio hazard suits and the woman is being placed in quarantine. This looks like a great movie. I can't wait to see it. I'm going to see "I am Legend" today, i report back on that tomorrow. The photo was taken from the trailer and is the property of Paramount and Bad Robot, and I hope they don't mind me using it.
Update: 12/20/2007 - I later discovered that as you watch this scene, the womans body expand rapidly, like something is growing inside of her. This frame is from just after the expansion starts.

No comments: